Careers @ Avalex
If you’re ready to start a career with Avalex, please check out our current opportunities HERE: https://avalex.isolvedhire.com/jobs/
LIVE & WORK IN PARADISE!
Avalex provides a dynamic, fast-paced environment that offers a challenging career and the ability to grow professionally. As an industry leader, our focus is to attract and develop great talent, and we believe in fostering passion for innovation. At Avalex, you will have the opportunity to make notable contributions both internally in the company as well as with our national defense and law enforcement partners.
Are you a motivated achiever and a hard-working team player? If so, then we want to hear from you.
Avalex offers a comprehensive package of benefits to our employees at very competitive prices. Our benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance (5 plan choices) – (Company pays a portion of employee and family coverage)
- Dental Insurance (Company pays a portion of employee & family coverage)
- Group Life Insurance (Company pays for 2x employee salary; employee may purchase additional on self & family)
- Vision Insurance
- GAP Coverage (Company pays a portion)
- 401K with company match (100% match up to 3%; 50% match on next 2% for total match of 4% on a 5% contribution)
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (employee paid)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits such as Additional Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Accident (employee paid)
- Gym Membership (company pays portion of monthly fee)
- Service awards
- Up to 4 hours/month paid time to do volunteer work
- Employee appreciation events
- Tickets to local events such as baseball, hockey, symphony and others
Employees are eligible for Dental, Life, and Health Care Insurance on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. 401K is available after one year of service with the company.
Merit increases and performance bonuses may be allocated annually based on company and individual performance at the discretion of the CEO/President.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
Employees are eligible for paid holidays immediately upon employment.
Vacation is accrued at the rate of 3.08 hours per pay period (10 days per year) for year one through 5. Upon completion of 5 years of service, vacation accrual increases to 4.61 per pay period (15 days per year). Upon completion of 10 years of service, vacation accrual increases to 6.15 hours per pay period (20 days per year). Vacation eligibility begins following 30 days and is prorated per calendar year.
Sick days are accumulated at a rate of 4.67 hours per full month of employment. Eligibility is after completion of 30 days of employment. Sick leave may be taken to care for sick family members; however more than three consecutive days away from work requires a doctor’s note for verification and return to work.
Full-time employees will receive paid bereavement leave of three working days upon the death of a member of the employee’s immediate family.
Jury Duty Leave
Full-time employees called to serve as jurors or called to testify as subpoenaed witnesses will receive their base wages, offset by any jury duty pay.
Avalex encourages employees to volunteer in the community. Employees are granted 4 hours per month of work time to participate in volunteer activities with an approved organization.
Avalex sponsors several employee recognition programs including employee Service Awards and an Employee of the Quarter program.
Avalex maintains our family oriented environment by offering a variety of employee activities and events throughout the year including picnics, baseball games, hockey games, parties, bowling, company-sponsored sports teams, etc.
We encourage community involvement and pay employees for 4 hours of volunteer service each month. As part of our community commitment, we periodically provide tickets to our team members to local activities such as the Pensacola Blue Wahoos, Pensacola Ice Flyers, and the Pensacola Symphony.
For questions regarding a Career with Avalex, please direct inquiries to email@example.com.