About the ACM9443 - Cockpit Management Unit
The Avalex ACM9443 simplifies cockpit integration and radio control. With a patent-pending design, it creates a single user interface that manages multiple radios, TACANs and transponders in a trimmed-down format that matches the ARC-210 half-height control head. This easy-to-use system reduces training requirements while enhancing aircraft capabilities — in the past, the ability to control diverse communications systems would require a range of dedicated control heads. No more.
The ACM9433 cockpit management unit features a high-resolution full-color LCD, sunlight-readable, NVIS-compatible display with a standard Dzus mounting width and an efficient 3.36-inch height. The common user interface allows operators to manage up to eight (8) radios from different manufacturers via a single set of controls.
The ACM9443 frees up premium cockpit and console real estate by combining control display unit functionality in one system. The user interface consists of:
- • Six (6) softkeys along the bottom to access menus
• A concentric knob for data entry and frequency tuning
• An encoder knob for radio selection and system menu access
• Buttons to control the menu, dimming, and day/night mode changes
• A front-panel SD-card slot and USB port behind a media door for simple data transfer
• Four (4) line select keys at the left of the display to manage radio channel selection and preset loading
• Drop-in for ARC-210 C-12719 controller
View the Avalex ACM family in action in this video: